Legal Assistant/Corporate Litigation- Great benefits and work life balance
This well run, low turnover, Seattle firm is adding a Litigation Legal Assistant to join their friendly, team. Your related experience, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are appreciated here. Great opportunity to learn and grow in this diverse practice. Enjoy 3 weeks’ PTO first year!
Responsibilities of the Legal Assistant/ Litigation:
- Assist the Paralegals with prep of pleadings, motions, contracts, and agreements
- Manage case files, monitor calendars and track deadlines for the paralegals and attorneys
- Schedule depositions, assist with discovery requests, file pleadings
- Organize evidence and prepare exhibits for trial
Desired Qualifications for the Legal Assistant/Litigation:
- 3 years’ legal experience, (ideally in complex litigation)
- A team spirited , fun loving personality
- Experience with matters in both Washington state and federal courts
Salary for the Litigation Legal Assistant/ Litigation $65,000/ annual DOE
Enjoy a 100% employer paid benefits plan, a transportation stipend, HAS account, LT/ ST disability, matched 401K plan, 3 weeks’ PTO, first year, a community service program, corporate gym facilities for your use, and firm sponsored events and outings (once Covid restrictions are lifted)
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-list
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $65,000.00 per year