Legal Assistant—Real Estate | Salary to $68,000 | Seattle
This well-established real estate investment firm is seeking a legal assistant to coordinate and track the processing and closing of various commercial real estate transactions in multiple states. Your depth of experience in gathering closing information, resolving title and escrow anomalies, and managing loan documentation could qualify.
Responsibilities of the Real Estate Legal Assistant:
- Gather, review and track loan closing data
- Review documents for accuracy and regulatory compliance
- Compile files and prepare for underwriting review
- Advise and problem solve
Desired Qualifications of the Real Estate Legal Assistant:
- Either real estate paralegal experience or a substantial foundation in escrow, title or commercial lending
- Strong analytic ability
- Thorough familiarity with commercial real estate loans
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
This well-respected firm offers excellent salary potential including bonus, fully employer paid comprehensive benefits plan, PTO, work/life balance, ORCA pass, and conveniently located DT Seattle office filled with fun, yet professional colleagues.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.