Legal Assistant – Seattle – Start to $65,000
Do you have a passion for law and enjoy an atmosphere of genuine camaraderie? Join this highly regarded Insurance litigation team of 3 Attorneys, and one Paralegal who describe themselves as a fun, laid back group. Manage the docket, provide administrative support, process e-filings, and assist with research and documentation preparation.
Responsibilities of the Legal Assistant:
· Maintain docket/calendaring schedules
· Assist with court filings
· Provide administrative support to the attorneys
· Problem solve and keep team organized
Qualifications of the Legal Assistant/Secretary:
· A minimum of 1 years’ related experience
· Excellent proofreading and editing skills
· Familiarity with WA State and Federal Court rules
· High level of communication skills
· Proficient with MS Office Suite and Net Doc a plus
Salary for the Legal Assistant position $65,000/ annual
Benefits: 100% employer paid benefits program, transportation stipend, HSA, LT/ ST disability, 401K match, 3 weeks’ PTO, community service program, corporate gym facilities for your use, firm sponsored events and outings, and consistent appreciation for your contribution to the firm
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.
For a confidential interview please send your resume to email@example.com.