Litigation Paralegal – Special Perks and Benefits! Great Team!
This prestigious, rapidly growing mid-sized Seattle firm is seeking a Litigation Paralegal to join their friendly, team-spirited group. Your paralegal experience, attention to detail and strong organizational skills are appreciated here. You can be part of this low turnover firm which takes pride of their stable and egalitarian office culture.
Responsibilities of the Litigation Paralegal:
- Assist in preparing legal documents including motions, contracts, and agreements
- Case file management (create, organize, track and maintain files; monitor calendars and meeting deadlines)
- Oversee and aid with the discovery process, including scheduling depositions
- Assist with discovery requests and responses, preparing/filing pleadings and privilege logs
- Trial preparation (organizing evidence and preparing exhibits)
Desired Qualifications for the Litigation Paralegal:
- Min. 5 years paralegal experience in complex corporate litigation
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with any or all the following: CourtTrax, Relativity, Westlaw, Eclipse, Sanction and Trial Pad
- Experience assisting attorneys with both state and federal court trials
Salary for the Litigation Paralegal position to $80,000/ annual DOE
Benefits: 100% employer paid benefits, transportation stipend, HSA, LT/ ST disability, 401K match, 3 weeks’ PTO, community service program, corporate gym facilities for your use, firm sponsored events and outings.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-list
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $80,000.00 per year