Logistics – Export Coordinator – Corporate HQ – Seattle Start to $50,000
Join this well -established manufacturer/ exporter at their Seattle HQ. Coordinate manage and track product through the manufacturing process, to the US warehouses and then overseas. Interface with Customs Broker to ensure all shipping paperwork and documentation is in order.
Responsibilities of the International Logistics Assistant – Export Coordinator
- Interface with international shippers to book and resolve logistics/ delivery issues.
- Arrange for movement and release of out-bound ocean export shipments and all related customs and compliance documentation
- Track payments from customer and respond to related client questions
Requirements of the International Logistics Assistant- Export Coordinator
- Related domestic and , ideally international export documentation/ logistics experience
- Experience in a perishable/ regulated product helpful
- Great communication skills to interface internally with Sales Management, QA and Production Management Departments and externally with carriers and clients
Compensation for the International Logistics Assistant- Export Coordinator
50,000 / year DOE
This well- established firm offers a professional, DT Seattle office environment, a “promote from within policy”, a comprehensive benefits plan, matched 401K, PTO, and annual bonus.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings