Logistics Coordinator | Salary to $50,000 | Seattle
Join this successful, international importer/broker at their Seattle Corporate HQ. Your good grasp of product movement/logistics and ability to communicate clearly to vendors and customers would be appreciated here!
Responsibilities of the Logistics Coordinator:
- Order placement and relationship management with third party logistics providers regarding all OTR rates—FTL, LTL and Intermodal
- Interface with Purchasing and Sales departments regarding delivery issues
- Assist with credits and claims paperwork
Desired Qualifications of the Logistics Coordinator:
- Relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well-organized with excellent time management skills
Enjoy a competitive salary and 100% employer paid benefit plan, profit share and matched 401k plan, excellent opportunity to grow and cross train within the company, and work in a casual, busy environment.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.