Marketing Coordinator | Salary to $55,000 | Seattle
This dynamic marketing team needs your high energy and project management skills to ensure that every detail is covered. Combine your administrative experience, sense of urgency and attention to detail in this varied role. Assist with trade show and events planning, website support, and preparation of sales reports.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator:
- Creation of email newsletter
- Update website and social media accounts
- Various collateral creation, flyers presentations
- Event planning and management
- Administrative support to both VP and Marketing Director
Desired Qualifications of the Marketing Coordinator:
- College degree
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Website and social media account management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office as well as Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent composition, proofing and editing skills
- The ability to juggle multiple project deadlines
This established Seattle firm offers comprehensive, 100% employer paid medical, dental and vision coverage; generous PTO, commitment to work/life balance, fun employer sponsored events (Mariners tickets, company celebrations), regular raises and a lively, stable group of colleagues.
Start to $55,000.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.