Ocean Export Coordinator/ Salary $45,000- $50,000/ Seattle
The Ocean Export Coordinator is responsible for tracking and processing outgoing shipments at this well- established, international freight forwarder.
Responsibilities of the Ocean Export Coordinator:
- Interface with international shippers and resolve logistics/ delivery issues.
- Arrange for movement and release of out-bound ocean export shipments and all related intermodal transport to the client.
- Insure compliance to company and government regulations.
Requirements of the Ocean Export Coordinator:
- Some related export documentation experience
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
Compensation for the Ocean Export coordinator:
45,000- 50,000 / year
Your great communication skills and attention to detail are appreciated here! Enjoy a casual environment, a nice boss who enjoys being a mentor, excellent job security, no overtime and 100% employer paid medical, dental and vision benefits.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org