Office Operations/Merchandising Distribution Assistant—Fashion! | Salary to $32,280 | Seattle
Fashion! Great entry level office opportunity with the corporate offices of a national retail fashion chain.
Responsibilities of the Office Operations/Merchandising Assistant:
- Be completely trained to enter incoming merchandise into company database
- Track merchandise in the system
- Confirm inventory reports are accurate
- Assist with merchandising and quality control
- Make sure the correct product is sent to the right retail locations
- Communicate via phone and email with other internal departments.
Desired Qualifications of the Office Operations/Merchandising Assistant:
- High attention to detail
- High school diploma, additional education a plus
- Seeking a long-term career with growth potential
- Good communication skills
Compensation for the Office Operations/Merchandising Assistant:
Enjoy full benefits: medical, dental, 401k and profit sharing, complete training, PTO, overtime paid at 1½, product discounts, and a Monday through Friday, 8-5 schedule. This is an excellent career opportunity as well because this company likes to promote from within and offers educational benefits.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.