Operations/Owners Assistant – Love Cars? Start to $55,000 Seattle
This prestigious private -family business office in downtown Seattle is seeking a top-notch administrative operations assistant to join their team. Assist the Principal/ family with a variety of responsible projects. Purchase, program, and update all Apple devices. Assist the Executive Support Team with travel planning, gift buying and personal errands for the family. Use your excellent organizational skills to manage both physical and cloud- based files.
Responsibilities of the Operations/Personal Assistant:
· Purchase, manage and update technology; Apple, Mac and PC.
· Keep files for extensive car collection and confidential data organized and current
· Assist the Executive Support Team with travel planning ( on both commercial and private jet)
· Be willing to run errands, purchase and wrap gifts and assist with a variety of interesting projects
Desired Qualifications for the Operations/Personal Assistant:
- WA State driver’s license and car
- A good grasp of technology on both Mac and PC platforms
- The ability to handle confidential data with discretion
- Experience with paper file management
- An outgoing, and professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a good memory for detail
In addition to excellent starting salary of 55K/ annually DOE, enjoy regular raises, bonus, 401k, 3 weeks’ PTO 1st year, transportation allowance and a varied, relaxed yet professional company culture at this stable firm.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings