Paralegal | Salary to $70,000 | Seattle
This successful international firm is seeking a senior level Paralegal to join their busy team. You will work with a close-knit and collaborative team to perform a variety of paralegal functions.
- Communicate with clients, government agencies/officials and various other parties on a regular basis to collect and assemble information
- Locate and expedite requested documentation
- Draft correspondence and other materials
- Preparation of template responses
Paralegal Desired Skills:
- 2-5 years patent I/P paralegal experience (in-house is also acceptable)
- Degree and/or paralegal certificate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
A proactive personality and strong organizational skills are essential. Enjoy a competitive benefit package, an employee centered culture that encourages diversity and a beautifully renovated office space in the heart of downtown Seattle.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.