Patient Care Coordinator Trainee! – Tired of retail hours? – Bellevue/Northgate – Start to $41,000
Join this well-established premier eye care clinic that offers training, growth and the opportunity to establish a career. Assist the doctor with intake of medical history, prepare exam rooms, learn to use their customized software for medical scribing, and handle insurance authorizations.
Responsibilities for the Patient Care Coordinator:
- Greet patients, prepare exam rooms, and do medical scribing
- Process X-rays and data entry using medical software
- Process insurance authorizations and handle doctors’ schedules
Desired Qualifications for the Patient Care Coordinator:
- Strong service-oriented personality
- Multitasker, cheerful and professional even at busy times
- Passionate about helping others
This practice offers a great learning opportunity, supportive team, opportunity to help others and on the job training. They also offer 100% paid medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K, and PTO.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.
For a confidential interview please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.