Payroll Specialist – Junior Level | Salary to $55,000 | Seattle
Join this leading wholesale distributor and industry leader! Your accounting and bookkeeping skills are utilized here as you train to process payroll for over 900 employees across the USA. Learn a new payroll system and use your strong communication skills to answer questions on payroll issues. Excellent potential to grow and take on more responsibility in HR and employee benefits.
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process bimonthly payroll
- Update employee new hire information
- Communicate with employees and management teams with regards to payroll issues
Desired Qualifications for the Payroll Specialist:
- Any education in accounting a plus
- 1-2 years experience in payroll
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Compensation for the Payroll Specialist:
The annual salary for this position is up to $55,000. This company offers unlimited growth potential, benefits, PTO, flexible starting hours, and convenient location.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.