Project Accountant – Commercial Construction – Seattle – Start to $65,000
Company growth opens the door at this stable, growing, west coast construction firm. Enjoy a superior benefit package and excellent career opportunities here. Your related job experience is valued in this growing accounting team. Support the Financial Controller and liaison with Project Managers.
Responsibilities of the Project Accountant:
- Track, reconcile, and project job costing and expense to budget reporting
- Review subcontractor A/P
- Support controller with analysis of financial reports
Requirements of the Project Accountant:
- Career oriented: seeking a company at which to learn, grow, and advance
- Either solid, relevant construction-related experience or an educational foundation in Accounting
- Exposure to Sage 300/ Timberline helpful (but not required)
- Excellent communication skills
Compensation for the Project Accountant:
This company offers stability, great benefits, flex time, 401K with employer match, generous PTO and an experienced management team. Start to 65K
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.
For a confidential interview please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.