Project Coordinator – Entry level to $50K – Seattle, WA
Promotion and company growth opens the door here. Join this established firm as an assistant to 2 busy Project Managers. Be completely trained to assist with the commercial construction process from start to finish. Learn to specify product, plan materials and installation from blueprints. Assist Project managers with ordering, delivery planning and tracking and scheduling labor. Attend construction meetings. Your interest in commercial construction, educational foundation, strong math aptitude and excellent communication skills could qualify!
Responsibilities of the Construction Project Coordinator:
· Review specifications for project and order and manage necessary product inventory
· Track and update required/ projected labor hours needed for installation
· Manage all related project paperwork , prepare Excel reports re: project progress
· Attend construction meetings at site
Desired qualifications for the Construction Project Coordinator:
· A BA or BS preferred
· Strong Excel and excellent math and spatial skills
· Able to communicate ( written and verbal) in a professional, concise manner
· Any related experience in construction a + but not required
· WA Drivers’ license and car
· An interest in developing a career in the commercial construction field
Compensation for the Construction Project Coordinator:
This established company offers fully benefits, a matched 401k, PTO, free parking, reimbursement for car related expenses and excellent career potential.
Salary $50,000 DOE
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $50,000.00 per year