Be part of the tremendous growth of Pacific NW! Join this international, commercial construction management firm in their growing, south end office. As Project Coordinator you will support the Project Management team with a variety of administrative and organizational tasks.
Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator
- Assist the PM team with administrative and documentation support.
- Interface with vendors regarding product availability, coordinate shipments, delivery and installation
- Prepare and manage contracts, change orders and client transmittals
Requirements of the Project Coordinator
- Web savvy and highly organized
- Strong Excel and MS Suite
- 1-2+ years Office admin experience
Compensation for the Project Coordinator
The starting annual salary for this position is $42,000-$52,000.
This company offers an amazing benefits package.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org