Property/Association Manager Trainee! – Bellevue – Start to $52,000
Great leadership opportunity at this award-winning property management firm. Act as the client liaison, attend and coordinate Association meetings. Negotiate vendor contracts and manage compliance. Lots of variety and project management here. Your ability to field questions, research and respond to client’s inquiries could qualify for this career opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Property/Association Manager:
- Conduct Homeowners’ Association Board meetings
- Track annual budgets and expenses
- Create reports in Excel
- Supervise and coordinate property improvement projects; contractors, and vendors
Desired Qualifications of the Property/Association Manager:
- Related Real estate, banking, teaching or property management experience a plus
- A good grasp of MS Office
- Good numeric skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Compensation for the Property/Association Manager Trainee: Start to $52,000
This company offers a comprehensive medical benefits plan, IRA, PTO, a M-F schedule, and a supervisor who likes to mentor.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.
For a confidential interview please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.