Join this leading western distributor at their Seattle corporate headquarters. Be completely trained to negotiate, monitor and manage product ordering and, pricing and shipping terms with multiple vendors. Your excellent communication skills are valuable here , to interface with internal management staff and outside vendors.
Responsibilities of the Purchasing Associate:
- Monitor inventory levels for 6 western warehouses
- Be trained to place orders and negotiate shipping arrangements, return and warrantee agreements and contract terms
- Communicate with internal management team regarding purchasing time lines and forecasts
- Strong Excel skills and an interest in analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- A stable work history (through college is fine)
- A positive, team oriented attitude
This employee -oriented company offers work/life balance a casual dress code, employer sponsored benefit plan, matched 401k and a successful training program.
Salary $46,000 DOE
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume and send it to email@example.com
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings