Real Estate Asset Manager – Seattle – Start to $85,000
Continued company growth and promotion creates this responsible and challenging role. Join this well- established investment firm in their real estate/ property division This position reviews and analyses investment positions, make recommendations as to liquidation of under-performing assets and manages those processes. Interface with Portfolio Managers, Attorneys, and Underwriting Department to devise strategies. Your creative thinking, focused personality, excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and foundation/ interest in finance/ accounting could qualify.
Responsibilities of the Real Estate Asset Manager:
· Monitor the quality of the real estate loans held in the firm’s portfolios
· Team with the Portfolio Managers to resolve loans in default
· Interface with legal counsel and various consultants to exit the under- performing assets
· Review budgets and other financial data, documentation i.e. deeds of trust etc.
Desired qualifications for the Real Estate Asset Manager :
· A BA or BS from an accredited school
· 2+years’ work experience and an interest in the real estate sector
· High attention to detail ; a foundation in finance or accounting helpful but not required
· Excellent acuity, ability to review contracts, budgets and correspondence
· A focused goal- oriented personality
Salary for the Real Estate Asset Manager $85,000
This respected firm offers a fantastic; comprehensive employer sponsored benefits plan, bonus, generous PTO, transportation allowance and great growth potential.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.
For a confidential interview please send your resume to email@example.com.