Reception/ Administrative Assistant – Event Coordination/ Salary to $42,000/ Seattle
Currently looking for a professional Receptionist to fill an opening with an internationally renowned leadership training and consulting firm located in Seattle, WA. Interested candidates should have excellent communication skills and have some related administrative or event management coordination interest.
Responsibilities of the Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
- Act as liaison to clients and assist the Training Department with seminar materials, registration and any event planning logistics.
- Responsible for all office supply purchasing and manage the related budget
- Facilities management, and project coordination
- Participate in all team meetings and company strategy sessions.
Requirements of the Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
- College educated a plus with excellent communication skills
- An independent worker; resourceful with an entrepreneurial spirit and good skills
- Resourceful, with some related administrative or event management experience
Compensation for the Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
The starting annual salary for this position is $42,000.00.
This “springboard” position offers excellent opportunity for professional growth, full benefits, generous PTO and a fun, team spirited group of colleagues.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org