Reception/Administrative Assistant – Legal Trainee – Start to $37,000
You’re the front desk ambassador at this established legal firm. Answer phones, greet clients, and support Paralegal/legal assistants with a variety of special projects. Be completely trained to a variety of office management and legal administrative support. This is an excellent opportunity to break into the legal field. This stable firm is willing to train!
Responsibilities of the Legal Receptionist/Administrative Assistant:
- Answer phones and handle front office operations
- Train to open and close case files, file management, and office operations
- Assist Paralegals with correspondence and project support
Desired qualifications for the Legal Receptionist/Administrative Assistant:
- Professional outgoing client service personality
- MS Office knowledge
- Excellent editing, proofreading and analytic skills
- Interest in working for a small successful law firm
Compensation for the Legal Receptionist/Administrative Assistant;
Start to $18 per hour. Enjoy a regular 8:30-5pm schedule with 1-hour lunch. Medical, Dental benefits, 2 weeks’ vacation, with a stable, low turnover team-oriented firm.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.
For a confidential interview please send your resume to email@example.com.