Reception – Administrative Coordinator – Legal Trainee – Seattle – Start to $41,600
Your warm and pleasant personality is in demand at this successful Seattle law firm. Greet visitors to the office, screen and forward calls, manage voicemails. Assist the Office Manager with administrative support and be completely trained to help with special projects. If variety and an opportunity to learn and grow are important to you in your next job, then this could be the right spot for you.
Responsibilities for the Receptionist/Administrative Coordinator:
- Front office management, daily mail distribution
- Provide a variety of administrative office support
- Assist the Office Manager with special projects, schedule conference rooms, help with meeting and event planning
- Administrative support to Paralegals
Desired Qualifications for the Receptionist/Administrative Coordinator:
- Any college helpful but not required
- A good grasp of Microsoft Office
- The ability to prioritize tasks and handle interruptions
- Excellent communication skills
Annual compensation for the Receptionist: $40,600
This stable and established firm offers a full benefit package, free parking, a great team with a supervisor who likes to mentor and a strong promote from within policy.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.
For a confidential interview please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.