Receptionist/Administrative Assistant – Learn Legal – Northgate – Start to $41,600
You’re the front desk ambassador at this established legal firm. Answer phones, greet clients, and support legal assistants with a variety of special projects. Be completely trained for a variety of office management and legal administrative support. This is an excellent opportunity to break into the legal field. This stable firm is willing to train!
Responsibilities of the Legal Receptionist/Administrative Assistant:
- Answer phones and handle front office operations
- Train to open and close case files, file management, and office operations
- Assist Paralegals with correspondence and project support
Desired Qualifications for the Legal Receptionist/Administrative Assistant:
- Professional outgoing client service personality
- AA or BA preferred
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent editing, proofreading, and analytic skills
- Interest in working for a small, successful law firm
Compensation for the Legal Receptionist/Administrative Assistant:
Start to $41,600. Generous benefits start immediately: medical plan, matched 401k,13 Days PTO, 10+ Holidays, free parking and a collaborative team that encourages quick growth from within.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.
For a confidential interview please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.