Recruiting Specialist – Seattle – Start to $75,000
Take advantage of this exciting HR opportunity at the Seattle corporate HQ of a national professional services firm. Liaison with business development and communications as well as department heads form multiple , US offices to coordinate recruiting efforts. Your entrepreneurial personality, excellent communication skills, understanding of the usefulness of social media and ability to influence internal decision makers, are keys to success here.
Responsibilities of the Recruiting Specialist:
- Manage via social media; campus internship recruiting efforts
- Post positions, select appropriate advertising avenues and job boards
- Screen both professional and support level candidates for open FTE positions as well as internship opportunities
- Team with HR Director, Marketing and Communications Department and HR Generalists to keep JD information current and attractive to the marketplace
Desired Qualifications for the Recruiting Specialist:
- A college degree and 4+ years’ relevant, practical, HR experience
- Great communication skills and the ability to influence a decision
- An independent thinker with a proactive personality
- An appreciation of recruiting via social media channels
This well capitalized, established and growing firm offers top notch benefits, a collaborative and supportive environment, diversity and excellent career potential.
Salary for Recruiting Specialist to $75,000 DOE
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.
For a confidential interview please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.