Senior Accounting and Operations Specialist | Salary to $75,000 | Seattle
This established and growing commercial property management firm is adding a mid-level position to help with the implementation of new operations and reporting processes. Assist with work flow planning and with varied accounting related projects. This is a perfect opportunity for an individual with a solid accounting foundation, an interest in process improvement and aspirations towards middle management.
Responsibilities for the Accounting and Operations Specialist:
- Assists with a variety of accounting responsibilities and financial reporting
- Executes Operations related process improvement initiatives
- Office and administrative oversight
Desired Qualifications for the Accounting and Operations Specialist:
- Excellent verbal communicator
- BA degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
- Substantial related, practical experience (5-7 years)
Your ideas are appreciated and welcome at this closely held, well run profitable company. Enjoy great benefits, generous PTO, a relaxed, casual and diverse environment, work/life balance, matched 401k and HSA plan. This position has it all!
Starting salary for the Accounting and Operations Specialist to $75,000 DOE.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.