Senior Human Resources Generalist | Salary to $75,000 | Seattle
Join this leading-edge environmental service provider at their expanding Seattle facility. Your knowledge of employment law, recruiting, benefits and compensation could qualify. Manage FMLA claims, on-boarding and talent acquisition. Be the liaison between local management and Corporate HR Department in the Midwest. A strong foundation in employee relations is essential to balance employee goodwill with business needs.
Responsibilities of the Senior Human Resources Generalist:
- Manage recruitment for Seattle Branch; advertising, screening resumes and preliminary interviewing
- Act as the go-to person for benefits and policy questions
- Manage on-boarding, handle investigations
- Acts as the local employee relations specialist
- Track employee data in HRIS
Desired Qualifications of the Senior Human Resources Generalist:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area, HR designations appreciated
- 3 years’ related experience
- Excellent communication skills
- On-boarding and talent acquisition experience
- Current understanding of employment law
In addition to an excellent starting salary, enjoy great work/life balance; Monday through Friday flexible schedule, comprehensive medical, dental, vision plan, 401k, and excellent long term growth potential.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.