Senior Marketing Coordinator | Salary to $70,000 | Seattle
Join this award-winning Seattle based architectural planning and consulting firm as part of their marketing and public relations team. Assist with a variety of marketing activities, including proposal development and publication, presentation and interview preparations, marketing data management and client focused marketing material development. Also support and contribute to the firm’s social and digital media platforms.
Responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Coordinator:
- Implement marketing and communication strategies for new markets
- Manage the marketing, business development and public relations materials
- Develop high quality proposals, presentations, and client focused collateral pieces, branding and digital marketing
- Communicate, execute and collaborate with the leadership team to realize their marketing vision
Requirements for the Senior Marketing Coordinator:
- Minimum of 3 years’ related marketing experience in A/E/C company or similar professional services provider
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign
- Excellent graphic, written and verbal communication skills
- A BA or BS Degree
This is an opportunity to apply your skills and experience to join an innovative firm. Enjoy a generous compensation package which includes bonuses, medical, dental, 401k, athletic membership, professional development perks and transportation assistance.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.