Showroom Coordinator – Commercial Interior Design – Seattle – Start to $38,480
Take advantage of this great opportunity in commercial interior design. Your charming, client-oriented personality, excellent memory for detail and solid math skills are appreciated at this high-end showroom in the Seattle Design Center. Provide administrative and clerical support to the Showroom Manager and ensure that the office systems run smoothly. Interface with architects, interior designers and contractors.
Responsibilities for the Showroom Coordinator:
- Meet and greet clients, answer phones
- Prepare bids, set up job files and coordinate project billings
- Place orders and assist with special projects
Desired Qualifications for the Showroom Coordinator:
- One year of related work experience; ideally in interior design, textile background strongly preferred
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Proven customer service skills
Compensation for the Showroom Coordinator:
$38,480 DOE. M-F 8-5, 17 days PTO, 401k, free parking, reimbursement for related educational classes, med/dental/vision offered, and career growth with a promote from within policy!
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.
For a confidential interview please send your resume to email@example.com.