Showroom Coordinator – No Weekends – Tired of that Retail Schedule?
Tired of those retail hours? Ready for the next step in your career? This premier distributor of luxury interior products is seeking a Design Associate for their Redmond showroom. Consult with clients about their kitchen and bath design ideas. Research product availability and delivery timelines. Place and track special orders. Make suggestions using your excellent eye for color and design coordination.
Primary responsibilities for the Showroom Coordinator:
· Provide a high level of personalized client service
· Follow-up on leads and generate new business by developing strong industry relationships
· Develop detailed knowledge of product lines and features
· Track product orders, availability, and delivery dates
Desired Qualifications for the Showroom Coordinator:
· Retail sales experience; ideally with a luxury brand product line
· Excellent client service skills
· An interest and/ or training in interior design or construction
· An eye for color, finishes and design harmony
Salary for the Showroom Coordinator starting up to $60,000/ annual DOE
In addition to comprehensive medical dental and vision benefits package, a Monday-Friday, 8-5 schedule and a beautiful showroom environment; this company is expanding and there is excellent potential for promotion into management.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings