Staff Accountant – Commercial Real Estate! Great Team!
This established Seattle commercial real estate management firm needs your accounting expertise. Handle daily accounting for multiple profit centers using Timberline software. Assist with monthly financials, budget preparation and investor reporting in a relaxed, friendly environment.
Primary responsibilities of the Staff Accountant/ Commercial Real Estate
· Process A/R and A/P and payroll for multiple profit centers
· Assist with budget preparation and reconciliations
· Research and resolve internal and external client accounting questions
Desired qualifications for the Staff Accountant/ Commercial Real Estate
· A solid educational foundation in accounting/ business or equivalent, practical work experience
· An advanced Excel user who is comfortable learning new systems
· A great communicator; able to interface with internal partners, clients, and investor groups.
· The desire to develop a long-term relationship with a company
Salary for the Staff Accountant Commercial Real Estate to $70K DOE
This exciting opportunity offers career growth and stability in a well- capitalized, privately held firm. Enjoy excellent benefits, a matched 401k, a seasoned group of colleagues, work- life balance, and a Controller who is happy to mentor the right candidate!
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $70,000.00 per year