Staff Accountant – Entry Level – Seattle, Start to $65,000 DOE – Plus Bonus
Join this growing lender in a responsible and challenging role. If you love detail, this compliance- oriented position could be for you. Maintain fiscal records, assist with audit and use Excel to prepare reports. Coordinate loan draws per client contracts.
Primary Responsibilities for the Staff Accountant / Entry Level
- Compile, analyze, and report financial data and maintain accurate financial records.
- Create periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Assist with quarterly and yearly public company audits as well as regular internal audits
- Respond to inquiries and questions from clients , both over the phone and via email
- Calculate and distribute interest invoices to borrowers on a monthly basis
Desired Qualifications for the Staff Accountant/ Entry Level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Excellent math skills, with a good grasp of analysis
- An interest in audit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- QuickBooks/ NetSuite experience a plus nut not required
Salary for the Staff Accountant 65K annual, DOE plus bonus.
In addition, this firm offers 100% employer paid medical ,dental, vision, LT and ST disability, life Insurance and regular salary increases. Career potential too as they hope to double ion size over the next 2 years.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings