Tax Accountant – Rapid Growth Opportunity!
This company’s recent merger has created an immediate need to add to their rapidly growing accounting team. Apply your accounting expertise to this well establish and successful tax consulting and compliance firm. Prepare tax returns and quality tax solutions to closely held companies, not-for-profit organizations, professional athletes, and high net worth individuals.
Primary Responsibilities for the Tax Accountant:
- Prepare individual, business, and trust tax returns.
- Client development activities
- Business and tax consultations
- Provide accounting, consulting, and tax compliance services.
Desired Qualifications for the Tax Accountant:
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant a plus, or candidate
- Minimum of 3 years of tax accounting experience
- Personal, corporate and trust taxation experience
Salary for the Tax Accountant; up to $90K annual, DOE plus bonus
In addition, to competitive salary and bonus, this firm offers a great benefits plan; medical, dental, vision, LT & ST disability and life Insurance which are 100% employer paid for the employee, generous PTO, annual bonus, excellent opportunity for career growth.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings